Return Goods Policy
In an effort to maintain a high level of customer service, Solco Healthcare provides this Return Goods
Policy. Please read this Return Goods Policy before returning any product to Solco Healthcare.
Solco Healthcare requires prior authorization before it will process any returns. Solco Healthcare
recognizes DDN as it’s only authorized return facility for processing product returns. Solco Healthcare
will not be responsible for any charges incurred for any product returned elsewhere.
A) Contact Solco Healthcare Customer Service via telephone at 1-866-931-9829 or via fax at
1-866-931-0709 to request a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA #)
B) Each carton/case must contain a packing list with your account information including the
RGA # and reason for the return. If a return shipment is in multiple cartons/cases,
photocopy your paperwork and place a copy in each box. It is suggested that the return be
insured and records be stored. Solco Healthcare cannot be responsible for shipments lost in
transit to DDN. Send all returns to:
c/o DDN Pharmaceutical Logistics
4580 Mendenhall Road
Memphis, TN 38141 RGA # __________
- Six (6) months prior to expiration date or up to six (6) months after expiration date and have a
VALID Solco Healthcare lot number and the date of expiry.
- Product must be in original, unaltered container/ trade package.
- Product involved in a recall.
Conditions For Credit:
A valid Return Goods Authorization Number must accompany all returns for proper credit
- RGA #’s are valid for 90 days from issuance. Expired RGA #’s will be considered
invalid and no credit will be issued.
- All products must be returned to Solco Healthcare or their written agent within 90
days from the date of credit requested to receive credit. Products that have been
destroyed by customers or an agent of a customer will not receive credit.
- Product must be in original, unopened, unaltered container to receive full credit.
- Reimbursement price will be based on the lower of the original purchase price or current price.
- Outdated unopened product returns will receive 100% credit of the acquisition cost taken or the
contract price if applicable.
- Product must be returned by the customer who originally purchased it from Solco Healthcare or
by a third party processor pre-approved by Solco Healthcare.
- Returnable products will be verified by Solco Healthcare and the final credit will be calculated
based upon Solco Healthcares’ count.
- Solco Healthcare will provide credit for partials however the opened bottle must contain at least
50% of the original product.
Shipping Errors/Damaged Shipments:
A) Products shipped in error by Solco Healthcare or products damaged in transit must be
reported to Solco Healthcare within five (5) working days of receipt and must be returned
to Solco Healthcare within 21 working days of receipt. Contact Solco Healthcare
Customer Service via telephone at 1-866-931-9829 or via fax at 1-866-931-0709 to request
a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA #)
Prepaid by customer except when error is due to Solco Healthcare or unless authorized by Solco
Terms of Return Policy:
- Solco Healthcare will not reimburse fees due to processing third party returns, destruction
charges, shipping costs or processing.
- All returns are subject to review by Solco Healthcare. Issuance of an RGA # will not guarantee
credit. Credit issuance is dependent on confirmed receipt/review of returned goods.
Unauthorized returns will be destroyed and credit will not be issued.
Non-Returnable Items/no credit:
- Products damaged due to improper storage, handling, fire or catastrophe.
- Products involved in salvage, bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings.
- Private label or repackaged products or packages not in their original container.
- Products past 6 months of the date of expiry.
- Products discontinued for more than 12 months.
- Free goods.
- Items purchased at a special price or at a reduced cost as part of a onetime buy-in offer.
- Products for which proof of purchase cannot be verified.
- Products returned outside of this policy will not receive credit.
- Any Solco Healthcare product returned not accompanied by an RGA #.
- Partial liquids, injectables or syringes.
Solco Healthcare may, at its discretion, make exceptions to the returned goods policy based on
In the event a Solco Healthcare product is recalled Solco Healthcare will notify your Rx buyer or
designated contact immediately. We will also make every attempt to contact your
shipping/receiving/warehouse department. Depending on the level or nature of the recall, Solco
Healthcare may issue a “Call TAG” for return to Solco Healthcare.
It would be extremely helpful if you could indicate the RGA # on the outside of each carton in addition to
placing a copy or photocopy of any information you received pertaining to the product in recall.